Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
This is my proserpine female. She is a morph and looks a lot like a jag to me!!!
What do you think?? Hope you llike her, her colour is amazing! Enjoy... :shock:

very nice, i cant wait to see my male when he is full grown, he gets lighter in every shed ( he was a bub in that above pic) were are you located snake power? n how old is you female?

Hi spike14 Nice carpet, can we get a head shot, Love to see the head pattern, Hey snake power, Very Nice!! Great Pic!
Here is one my female prosie getting her ready for this season.
Regards

Arent these new "designer snakes" just the offsping of animals that have been injected with a form of mutagen which alters highly recesive genes for certain pigmentations?

u lost me after injected :oops: , will get better pics tongiht but dunno when they will be posted

Jags are crosses, mcdowelli and IJ carpets.

Awesome looking proserpines.

here my male more pics, he is about due for a shed but when he does i will take some pics. .

here my male more pics, he is about due for a shed but when he does i will take some pics. .

fly2high said:
heres a link to original breeder in europe with full histroy on Jags and many cool pics.

http://www.jaguarpython.com/

true Jags are not just the way they look its also a genetical trait. Jags are dominant and will produce Jags from breeding to normal coastals.
have a read on the link above it explains it all there.
cheers

Jags are great looking carpets aren't they, they are actually a co-dominant or incomplete dominant trait. You can breed a Jag to a normal and get 50/50.
There is a fatal problem which occurs breeding a Jag to a Jag, as the Super forms appear to be leucistic, but have either died in the egg or have died soon after due probably to defective lungs, but there is still alot of research to be done with the Jags.

There are also some stunning Hypo Jags and numerous other Jag crosses to.

Neil

I am sure it won't be long before we some out here, or ones that look like Jags.

Hi Rep-style,

Not quite sure what you meant but the only injection I do with my herps are baytril and other antibiotics if required. Are you referring to Dr. frankestein?? :) Selectively bred animals for genetics and traits is part of my program, here's a few pics of juvies that came from selectively bred parents.

Regards

jungleland that first pic the female u get ones like that often n how much u sell them for a pair?

jungleland
nice animals you have there love the pic of a hypo female
and the rest of animals look awesome too.
cheers

HI Spike 14,

Thanks for the pics, he is a nice looking boy!

Cheers

heres one of mine coastals bred last seasson

Picture843.jpg

hey Spike14,
I am located at the gold coast, Mitchling is about 18 months old!
Danm some of these hatchies are hot! Nice proserpine Jungle land!

I love your snake must keep in touch i wanna c her when she is an adult n might get a hatchie from u when she old enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back