Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jags are stunning animals especially the high yellows and whites.

Trueblue, I don't believe everything I am told or read, but sometimes ppl have a hard time believeing what may be the truth......or is it??? My sources are pretty reliable and I certainly more reason to believe them than not. But, as in all things, there will always be conflicting stories. Which one is real?? Well, I guess we may never know........:D:D

boa, I do believe it was said to be of coastal to coastal due to purist concerns, but, may also be a bunch of hogwash. :D

Either way, I still want one....LOL

I don't really see anything wrong with people not liking something because of how it came about, it is after all their thoughts on the matter, he's just saying what he thinks not saying it's gospel and you all must follow. Some would think of Coastals as a sub-standard type of python, but really, if you keep coastals does it matter if someone thinks that? Doesn't worry me at all. Some people like snakes for the natural side of things and don't like people treating wildlife as pets, it's just their beliefs and there's nothing wrong with them seeing snake keeping differently to people who keep them soley as pets. I mean, I can see beauty in the odd hybrid, but I don't agree with them, so focus my attention on the beauty of the natural varients like TrueBlue, if someone says they think something is crap etc, does it really matter in the end if they feel that way ;)

He was without doubt the first person to produce a Jag and I also have a extremely reliable source very close to where they were produced and he says there is no doubt they were coastal/coastal. As you rightly say Hugsta either way I want one
:)

Dicco: I agree. I couldn't care less what other ppl like/dislike, inlc. their reasons. I was just asking out of curiosity. Sometimes I wish myself that I didn't know how much nicer looking a nice diamond is over a dull brown coastal so I could buy cheaper animals :lol: But it's too late now... :roll:

i couldnt care less if someone didnt like one of my snakes, it is mine and if i like it thats all that matters, thet goes for hybrids colourbrids pythons and dragons

never said i disliked them just perfer the originals

it would be interesting if a group of people on this site from around australia could share around selected coastals etc to see what you could come out with eg my male proserpine for his patterning with junglelands hypo female, in the first pic etc and then u take one of that babies with a hypo proserpine catch my drift, would be a blast and would come out with some wicked snakes in the process (only using coastal carpets :) )

:shock: How many snakes do you have true blue? must have every species hey and all the rares :lol:

STOP TEASING ME! uve probably made about 30 sales from me now you know

have a closer look at the more patterned hypo in the pic of three boa, not a true jag, but dam close to some of them.
will have some mind boggling hypos forsale in the seasons comming.

you have some very nice snakes TrueBlue, are you aiming to get some jaguar look alikes with your collection?

you never no what might pop out with the right seletive breeding, thats what makes it so much fun. but it takes a couple of generations to get the full on results. yes it all takes time.

Very nice hypos especially the lighter ones but can't see any real similarity to a Jag to be quite honest.
I look forward to seeing some of this seasons hypos, should I put my name down now ? :)

some of the jags are a bit ordinary which is what that animal resembales, trouble is its only the best of the jags that tend to be photographed for the net and the average ones arent seen much, but still hot animals.

heres a couple that are getting there
atherton1.jpg

femaleatherton.jpg

pair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back