Jaguar Coastal Carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

almaron

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this sight?
http://jaguarpython.com
Holy smokes, those guys look unreal! I mean can you believe this picture is a coastal carpet python? I really like the hindu dot on her forhead. :D
banana2.jpg

I've seen it, but I don't know if I believe it! Again, WOW!

Yep. Pure coastal. Check out the other pics on the site. Just one of those funky gene things. Very cool. I'm going to have to look into getting one of these guys. :D

wow

Hey, Big Al, could you get me one of those and mail it to me in a postal tube?

- just kidding, in case anyone from National Parks & Wildlife are online!

([whispered aside] - David - No I'm really serious, but keep it to yourself, ok?!!!)

path

That's a "patch" Phil, not a box! Honestly, you'll have to put YOUR glasses on I think! Either that, or you have a VERY strange conception of American physiology! :shock:

I've been to that site a few times, and some of the other simliar type ones that are advertised on KS.com.But I just can't put myself through it anymore,looking such lovely animals when I know I'll never be able to own one! :cry: :lol:

*whispers* Oh, and can I get in on that little 'postal tube' thing.I'll pay top $$$.

Kinda' like me drooling over the albino olive hets on herpshop, eh? :cry:

*keep it like a secret * I'll mail you mine if you mail me yours. :wink:

yep.. been to that site.. more times than i can remember lol :) they're awesome.. imagine having a pair of "normal" coastals, to have hatchlings looking like that. wow :) gorgeous!

Yeah, really. Ain't it a drag that such a cool morph like that, of Aussie snake happens in another country. I mean, it's cool for me 'cause I can get one, but the irony of it sucks. I am really amazed that those albino olives haven't sold like hotcakes over there. They'd be gone in hours over here, even at the price he wants. I mean hell, the first and only albinos known of the species! I guarantee you I'd own a het pair right now if I could import legally. It'd be like $10,000 US for the pair which is less than I paid for my last car, and I could make my money back ten times over in a few years. Of course convincing me to sell them would be like pulling teeth. :D

Oh, well. Albino olive python dream time for today is over. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back