Jankim

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to APS JanKim!

Wish Australia had some Bluetongues like those green Tanimbar Bluetongues.

:p

Hix

Welcome aboard JanKim :) I took the liberty of a little editing of your post after seeing your post in APS discussion. I hope this is what you wanted done?

Welcome, Jan. Nice to see another user not afraid to show his/her face! :)

africancichlidau said:
I hope this is what you wanted done?

Correct,
I wanted to correct my bad spellings,
due to poor keyboard-quality.

Thank You

Regards
Jan kim

Welcome..... Looks like you are pretty handy with the Woodwork... The Enclosures look Fab. Whats the lil black electronics device with the aerials on it.....and L.E.D lights???

Welcome JanKim.

I should know by now not to look at pictures of people's 4 legged reptiles, it only makes me want them. I just ADORE shinglebacks. They are so sweet! Little ferret/pinecone creatures! You're lucky to have them. And it looks like they're lucky to be with you. You appear to have put a lot of thought and attention into their accomodation.

And you seem to know all about computers too! :D

Are there many Australian reptiles being bred in Demark, or is it a fairly exclusive sort of hobby?

Cheers, Lily

Nice to see another user not afraid to show his/her face!
And David, Mum says I have a very nice back, thankyou very much!

Welcome 2 the site JanKim. Hope u love it.

Welcome to APS JanKim. You will find the members are only too willing to help you out with advice.

And yes, you can have a "signature" if you add it to the bottom of your message. :wink:

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Yes welcome Jankim, I hope you find this place useful and entertaining!

Quote: ?
Nice to see another user not afraid to show his/her face!

And David, Mum says I have a very nice back, thankyou very much!
Yes you do Lily, and a nice bouquet and seahorse! LOL
And yes, you can have a "signature" if you add it to the bottom of your message.
I've been wondering for a while how you do that, do you have to type it in every message? I thought it might be an automatic thing like the avatar/pic.

Welcome jankim,

Im sure you will find this site extremely educational just as I have :wink:

Bianca :)

Rennie said:
And yes, you can have a "signature" if you add it to the bottom of your message.
I've been wondering for a while how you do that, do you have to type it in every message? I thought it might be an automatic thing like the avatar/pic.

I have a text file on my computer containing my sig. I copy and paste the contents of that file at the end of every post I make.

For the benefit of everyone interested I will surround my sig with a line of the "#" character.
##########################################

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.
##########################################

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back