Japanese imports *cars*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bracey91

Reaction score
Just wondering if theres any Japanese import/drift enthusiasts on here.

I just recently got off my Green P's onto my full licence allowing me to finally own a turbo, ive always been into them and enjoy going up eastern creek skid pan and having a drift in my mates cars.

After searching far and wide Ive bought a stock as a rock 95 nissan skyline r33 gtst with 66'000k's on the clock and plan to start modding it over the next few years as a bit of a hobby, so yeah if anyone has any cars or anything theyd like to share or whatever thatd be cool.

Cheers, Josh

I got off my P's a couple of weeks ago. Once I get myself into gear I'm going to get a 34 GT-T or an S-15. I've been around them for a long time and modded my P plate cars. Don't ever trust the odo on an import, especially if it says 66k.

In saying that, it doesn't matter how many clicks the car has as long as it has been looked after, plus once you start building it, you'll get to the stage where you rebuild the engine anyway.

Please tell me it's a coupe and not a 4 door :p

And a manual not auto

Again important. I was going to do a trade for a 180SX with a built SR in it, but it was a slush box and the 5 speed conversions for them are $1,500 + and you never know how good the box will be, so I left it.

Yeah boys!! My Landcruiser troopy is a Toyota and its got a turbo and bald tyres so I get a bit of a drift up around wet roundabouts. And oh yeah the 4.2 1HDFTE has heaps of power, you should see the torque I get out of low range!!!
Got off my 'p's around 27 yrs ago.
Its a 3 door....is that ok?

Yeah boys!! My Landcruiser troopy is a Toyota and its got a turbo and bald tyres so I get a bit of a drift up around wet roundabouts. And oh yeah the 4.2 1HDFTE has heaps of power, you should see the torque I get out of low range!!!
Got off my 'p's around 27 yrs ago.
Its a 3 door....is that ok?

I bet you can even get her to spin 'em up in 2nd when it's pi$$ing down rain on a grassy area! What a beast.

I bet you can even get her to spin 'em up in 2nd when it's pi$$ing down rain on a grassy area! What a beast.

Oh easy mate, easy as, ......and drag...you should see her go, drags logs, camper trailers and cars like yours out of ditches lol!! With the handbrake on!

Last edited:
Not a fan of jap crap rice burners.. v8 supercharged over a turbo any day of the week.

Why? Jap turbo cars go harder and handle much better because they aren't heavy, poorly designed heaps of crap.

Just my personal preference, I rather the grunt of v8 charged then my car sounding like it has a cold when changing gears. Holden all the way!!!

Supra for me! =D I have to say I think r33s are the ugliest things around (aside of course from FTOs), but if you like it that's all that matters ^_^

Just my personal preference, I rather the grunt of v8 charged then my car sounding like it has a cold when changing gears. Holden all the way!!!

Grunt? Dude, show me a holden that has more grunt than a worked RB26/30.

Skyline from Hell (Burnout) - YouTube
Some language in this video for those of you not old enough to hold a licence...

[video=youtube;wq-o_nmDsY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq-o_nmDsY0[/video]

Supra for me! =D I have to say I think r33s are the ugliest things around (aside of course from FTOs), but if you like it that's all that matters ^_^

R33's are ugly as sin, but you can't say that if you like supras. They're dates as all get out, lol.

34's and S15's have looks to die for.

Last edited:
Grunt? Dude, show me a holden that has more grunt than a worked RB26/30.

Skyline from Hell (Burnout) - YouTube
Some language in this video for those of you not old enough to hold a licence...

[video=youtube;wq-o_nmDsY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq-o_nmDsY0[/video]

lol yeah that a weapon on a rice burner there's a supra on youtube that a weapon of a rice burner also I'll try find it.. But until then here's a video with grunt..
Nothing beats the sound of a blown v8 first 10seconds I had to change my pants.

UCSMOKE Compilation Burnout Video 2008 - 2011 - YouTube

There's the supra for ya.. The launch on it is ridculous.

Turbo Supra From hell !! - YouTube

Last edited:
Why? Jap turbo cars go harder and handle much better because they aren't heavy, poorly designed heaps of crap.
but if u throw enough maney at anything - u can make it handle .

u show me a jap car that can make over 400rwkw with a exhaust changes - injectors - - charger pulley change and a cooler - and a custom tune :p

FPV 335GT Supercharger Intercooler Installation - YouTube

Last edited:
but if u throw enough maney at anything - u can make it handle .

u show me a jap car that can make over 400rwkw with a exhaust changes - injectors - - charger pulley change and a cooler - and a custom tune :p

FPV 335GT Supercharger Intercooler Installation - YouTube

I don't care how much cash you throw at a family sedan, it won't ever handle like a sports coupe, lol. Big power is cheaper out of the falcons, but it's not about the money, it's what you get in the end that's important :)

You say you can throw enough money at anything to make it handle, that's only half true. You can throw the same amount of cash at an S15 and it will rape a family sedan.

I don't care how much cash you throw at a family sedan, it won't ever handle like a sports coupe, lol. Big power is cheaper out of the falcons, but it's not about the money, it's what you get in the end that's important :)
lol no worrys - u keep dreaming about your car and what it will and wont have .....

You say you can throw enough money at anything to make it handle, that's only half true. You can throw the same amount of cash at an S15 and it will rape a family sedan.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back