July 1st is.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy canada day to all my pals in B.C

oh canada, my home and native land, true patriot love with all thy sons command. with glowing hearts we see the light, the true north stong and free. god keep our land glorious and free, oh canada we stand on guard for thee, oh canada we stand on guard for theeeee.

at least i am pretty sure thats how it goes. haven't had to sing it for like 2 years. GO THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS!

Oh Canada, that cold and far off land, no parrots aboveand no sun to tan, we glow in the dark to see the light, we are freezing cold and free, etc. etc. etc.

Just remember than in Canada that if summer happens on a weekend - go to the beach!

Oh Canada, that cold and far off land, no parrots aboveand no sun to tan, we glow in the dark to see the light, we are freezing cold and free, etc. etc. etc.

Just remember than in Canada that if summer happens on a weekend - go to the beach!

at least the majority of america dosen't think we stick our thumbs up crocodiles asses :twisted:

its also territory day, which basically mean, celebrate our land by blowing up a small part off it

fire works are still legal here MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back