~*~ Jungle Pythons ~*~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: if at first you don

I thought Liccy was a girl? see first post before the attempted crack-on fest that followed

HAHAH havent been on here for a while - looks like im missing out...

how can i love a species i dont know anything about?? the same way i like the hot dude down the road and i dont know him :p haha not really..

they just fascinate me! :S dont know how..they do....i have SOOO many pics of jungles on my comp...and always read about them when i can.... but i would rather have info from actual keepers than from some website/magazine that thinks they know everything! one day i will get one (until i read the bit about being snappy)

attempted crack on fest?? hmmm.....thats wat i thought :p i doubt he would be after a short 18yr old blonde that lives 1000's of km's away!! :S:S

i doubt he would be after a short 18yr old blonde that lives 1000's of km's away!! :S:S

Browns after an 18yr old blonde? NEVER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm...now u got me worried?? he could be one of those crazy mountain ppl with a shed full of snakes and access to the internet? (a bit like the breeder i got mine off!!)

LOL...i think we are all crazies with sheds full of snakes...

i'm positive he's a mountin' man lol :lol:

and apparently he not only has a shed full of snakes but pants full of em too :lol: ;)

i just thought of something..... i deferred uni...which means i will have to move in 6 months...

do u think i will b able to take my baby on campus with me?? my mum wont even put her hand in the cage - so leaving it here is a lost cause!! :S:S

Re: RE: if at first you don

Liccy said:
i just thought of something..... i deferred uni...which means i will have to move in 6 months...

do u think i will b able to take my baby on campus with me?? my mum wont even put her hand in the cage - so leaving it here is a lost cause!! :S:S

I think you probably could - if the uni lets you. You would have to notify NPWS of an address change, and you would have to make sure that the enclosure was lockable, but I can't see the problem. .... unless your room mate objected to frozen rodents in your communal fridge! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back