Junior nearly exploded

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Yesterday evening , i watched television with my wife and daughter. We noticed banging and screaming in room upstairs and find out that junior lost complete forum on aps. I newer seen him that upset before, and i felt sorry for him. He tried to restore old messages for 1/2 of day and on the end i told him to forget about past and start fresh again. I hope that all this is not that big deal for most of you.

explode

hey its far from a big deal..
actually it might be a blessing...we can now have some show of keeping pace with phils electic keyboard.. :)
cheers paul.

Sj,
we all know how much aps matters to you,
an well it means a helluve a lot to me too,
as i said this morning,
new beginings means new beginings,
how many sites get to do that?,
you watch the aps crew kick in! the site will be better than ever!

Slate & Slate Junior.
Worry not about the crash, SJ doesn't deserve the lash, the work he puts into this site, keeps him busy day and night.
I for one think he's great, I'm proud to call him my cyber mate, Herp Help Aussie Snakes and more, surely to SJ must be a chore, In fact this site fills me with glee, and better still the site is FREE.

Hehehe, dont worry about the mishap guys I am sure the members will be just as supportive as they can be :) Thanks again for the nets number 1 !!

You bet SJ...
Nothing to worry about... everyone has a bad day once in a while... just you wait, there will a veritable myriad of posts before too long...

We still love you!!
Cheer up SJ! In a weeks time we'll be ribbing you about the way you 'spring-clean', and it'll be all jokes and smiles :)

Adam slate is our cybermate
he lets us all herpaventilate
On Thursday night he cleans the site
by Friday we're all neonates. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back