Just a matter of time, pets becoming pests.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Ken there's too many people in society today that simply don't give a damn about wildlife and their own impact on the environment. When I first moved into my new house, the last thing I wanted to do was get my neighbours offside but that's exactly what happened... they HAD 3 cats... The bloke I bought the house off said he'd lived here for 16 years and these neighbours moved in 4 years ago and since then he was forever hunting their cats out of his yard (he didn't have a dog) so the neighbour's cats treated his yard like their toilet and bird killing ground. I told him "well I won't be putting up with that" Things changed the day I took the keys. Within the first fortnight all 3 of their cats were trapped and removed (I won't go into further details) and their POS dog was confiscated by council as it kept escaping their yard and getting into mine (another complaint by the previous owner who used to just take it back to them every time...) and my dogs were beating it up. But being a half bred mongrel staffy, it was too dumb to know any better. I actually phoned the council concerned that I was going to be personally responsible for injuries to the neighbour's dog, they assured me that under no circumstances would/could I be held responsible, even if it was killed in my yard. The third time it got into my yard, the Rangers took it from them despite their pleadings. A few months later they got 2 new cats which were both trapped by me for hunting roosting birds in my front yard around 1am nightly. I confronted my neighbours (a man and his wife, both probably 10 years older than me) with proof... time and date stamped photographs of their cats in my front yard and actual surveillance footage of them stalking and grabbing birds from a 6m grevillea in my front yard and said "I'm tired of getting home from work and finding bird feathers all over my lawn from your cats hunting. Toowoomba council rules state that your cats aren't allowed to free-roam and they must be kept indoors! Theyre getting up on my rainwater tank and sitting there causing my dogs to bark relentlessly and walking over my cars in the carport and crapping in my gardens" Their reply... "seriously, who are they hurting? So they catch a few birds, what's the big deal?" Then some heated to and fro ensued and less than 2 months later they packed up and moved out.

At the end of the day, You can't be neighbourly with people that expect you to just accept and put up with their garbage.

Respect. The world needs more people like you.

So... what does America need??
Both, but more so towards the education lol. They have the right to both, but they seem to fail to exploit their rights for their own good. Here we don't have either of those rights and idiots think it is good...

The world probably already has more than enough education, at least in some areas, but it needs good quality education rather than a program of teaching people to be mindless zombies who blindly believe whatever misinformation they're given. Funnily, even the people who do fit that description perfectly will usually agree that it is a problem that everyone is being formed into mindless zombies who blindly believe whatever lies they're fed.

My neighbours are the original residents in the area, have been there for over 20 years and their dogs (they used to have several) and cats have been roaming the street and the national park all that time. The previous owner of my property erected fences to keep the dogs out of her garden and used to hose the cats but that did not stop them from roaming the rest of the property. It is a serious offence to allow your animals in a national park but the council don't care (they do remove roadkill so it does not upset the tourists) and the wildlife authority are more interested in enforcing reptile movement advices.
20 years... So enough is enough, You hopefully won't let it continue for another 20 years. Put your foot down and be the neighbour from hell, who cares, worked well for me. Now I have a vacant premises next door that has a neglected pool in the back yard, it's excellent for my indoor turtles to have a stretch in a couple of days at a time when the sun is out. :D My cat traps have been shelved and gathering dust ever since they left.

As Paul mentioned in a previous post... in circumstances like these, your best bet is to be your own solution. No one else,especially some paper pushing fob is going to mend the situation for you. If it bothers you, like my situation bothered me, fix it. ;)

The world probably already has more than enough education, at least in some areas, but it needs good quality education rather than a program of teaching people to be mindless zombies who blindly believe whatever misinformation they're given. Funnily, even the people who do fit that description perfectly will usually agree that it is a problem that everyone is being formed into mindless zombies who blindly believe whatever lies they're fed.
IKR, I agree 100%, whenever a turnip says something it must be true. Think of the last time a turnip sent you to war for another peoples interest? Think of the last time a turnip was spreading anti-white racism, think of the last time a turnip was supporting mass immigration into civilized countries.

The turnip did nothing wrong. not all turnips

(just a random troll post)

Years ago... One of me neighbours had a pet, semi-domesticated peacock. It used to come over into my yard every freaking morning (because I used to feed the King Parrots on a 6ft high bird feeder I constructed myself.) The peacock would scare away all the parrots, eat the grain that I'd supplied for them, then fly up onto the roof of my house and sh*t everywhere... I was getting properly annoyed... the bloke who owned it was a bit of a weirdo, used to sit out on his verandah and play saxaphone and didn't care much about my complaints about his roaming peacock, would just laugh it off like "you can't be serious" But, a stroke of luck... the peacock was also visiting another neighbour's house who had chickens and doing pretty much the same thing there... Anyway, the chicken owner had a huge barney over the fence one sunny evening and was yelling at Mr Saxaphone about how the next time the peacock came into his yard, he was going to shoot it. LOL I sat idly by thinking, perfect, my scapegoat/alibi is in place! The peacock was in my yard about 3 days later and I shot it with a 1/2' ball-bearing fired from my trusty shanghai. I never heard another word about the damned thing. I wasn't even questioned about it... I'm sure the chicken keeper never heard the end of it for years. LOL

IKR, I agree 100%, whenever a turnip says something it must be true. Think of the last time a turnip sent you to war for another peoples interest? Think of the last time a turnip was spreading anti-white racism, think of the last time a turnip was supporting mass immigration into civilized countries.

The turnip did nothing wrong. not all turnips

(just a random troll post)

I haven't been this aroused since brushing my teeth this morning.

I don't own an electric toothbrush and I actually skipped brushing my teeth this morning. Shh.
You didn't clean your teeth, the lies are stacking up, your reptile advice is also FAKE NEWS with a stolen toothbrush?

No, my toothbrush is not stolen, but yes, if I talk about being aroused due to tooth bushing you should definitely maintain a healthy level of scepticism.

No, my toothbrush is not stolen, but yes, if I talk about being aroused due to tooth bushing you should definitely maintain a healthy level of scepticism.
With a brutal stroke, the antisemitic nature of the internet is exposed.

With a brutal stroke, the antisemitic nature of the internet is exposed.

When you think about it, the internet and mainstream media are pretty heavily antisemitic these days, although it seems obvious that the Semites are behind it. Pretty obvious to the precious few with a brain who bother to look, but the mindless herd is distracted from seeing it. Even after it all plays out (and it may be a dangerous gamble which doesn't pay off, but even if it does), the herd may still not see who was pulling the strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back