Just a quick thanx to you all.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HypnoticSlither

Reaction score
hey there,
i think it was roughly a month ago i joined. i had been givin a coastal python and had no idea what to do or how to look after him .
Every single day since i have been learning and continue to do so.
Will ( my coastal) is now growing, shedding normally and eating well. He is looking way better . Also im inlove with snakes now which is a huge turn around as i was terrified.

My first days of learning about the snake i was blown away , i learnt:
- my snake eats rats not bugs.
- he sheds his skin not looses his skin.
- he swims!
- he is not venomous.

haha i now know how stupid i looked when i first came here.

I want to thank all of you that have helped me and put up with my annoying questions. Im sure i will have more questions as time goes on but i really appreciate every ones support.

once again thanx! :)

Hi,

That's great that the forum helped you. It can get a little, uh, "spirited" around here but I like hanging around. Like you, I've learned so much and have also been reminded how much I love animals.

Great to hear that Will is doing well. :D

Renenet

Yeah sometimes we do get a little too pasionate,but thats dedication for you.and we all make up in the next thread anyways.hugs n kisses to all.i have met some of the best people i think i have evr met in my adult life,we all come together for one reason,and sometimes talk about everything but.

haha nah not until i got some ven experience from the master SP! lol

who said it had to be a ven..... could get a lovely Olive python.I'd vouch for them . Yeah I get alot of helpful info off here .Sometimes you have a laugh @ the comments & sift through for what you need amongst them. Welcome to the addiction

who said it had to be a ven..... could get a lovely Olive python.I'd vouch for them . Yeah I get alot of helpful info off here .Sometimes you have a laugh @ the comments & sift through for what you need amongst them. Welcome to the addiction

thanx cactus! :) yer i dont mind olives i think there a cute but snake pimp knows my love for browns hehe i fell in love with it the first time i saw a pic of one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back