Just been burnt.....assistance required please.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the person that I met in Queensland and who ripped me off. Bought well put a deposit on a snake for my autistic son until payday a couple of days later. I went to his house viewed all his animals asked neighbours and local pet shop about him. They all thought he was alright. These snakes were going to be my first and it was the first time I saw my son really smile when they were crawling on his arm. Well to cut the story short. I went to go and pick the snakes up and he was not home and the girlfriend wouldn't let me take the snakes. I didn't hand over the rest of the money. But to end it before boring everyone I lost my deposit. Got no snakes and broke my sons heart. So it isn't just forums you have to be aware of. I took it to the police they couldn't do a thing so went to small claims but unless you can find where he moved to when he does a runner then you are hard out of luck. So I got told by the courts.

That's awful did you end up getting a python for your son?

Yeah very sad to hear that cwtiger. Sheesh it puts my situation into perspective when something like that happens. I wish everything positive to come your way in the future [MENTION=23439]cwtiger[/MENTION]

I think enough's enough now....and whilst the forum population have been fantastic in their support and well wishes I am quite happy to pursue this matter myself, through legal avenues, both criminally and civilly and at least go some way to putting and end to this.

The bottom line is everyone is that this cretin is obviously going to keep on keeping on so I urge each and everyone who has hos details to pass them onto friends other reptile forums around the country.

Remember this flog is preying on us to feed his "alleged drug habit".

I would further like to thank the mods for letting this thread run....and if possible in the interim could we please make this thread a sticky as I believe it is both justified and warrants it.

This same bloke tried to rip off a while ago, started normal then went to trying to let me to write off animals are dead and send them to him so he could "breed" them once he got his license sorted out, etc. He put through not enough money to cover shipping then made that suggestion, then decided to get abusive when I told him to 'go away'. I'm pretty sure it was actually his wife i was dealing with as she sent me some messages meant for him. . .

Would love for him to show up in my neck of the woods.

Keep all correspondence. I have.

Redfox after alot of hesitation I did end up getting a python for my son. Came from a breeder on this forum. I have kept all messages and the reciept regarding the deposit which was written out under alot of protest. I would only need 5 minutes with this beep to know he has done it again and again to others makes my blood boil. I hope all of you that have been burnt by this beep get justise. Regarding the money transfer I am not sure what bank you are with but my bank can actually reverse the transfer so this is something that you could look into at least then you could get your money back.

My suggestion at this stage would be for each and everyone of us that feel they have been defrauded/bent over/ripped off, however u like to describe it by MR I would ask you to collect all documentation or anything that can be collated as evidence.

In saying this I am aware that some may not wish to proceed with criminal/civil actions due to possible lack of discretion/secrecy etc however there are those who would for nothing more than to bring this flog to justice and collectively from what I have heard thus far is that there has been many a person who has fallen to his dishonesty and cowardly tactics.

I think the worst thing is being ripped off only to be threatened by the same guy when reasonable questions are asked.

That ain't on.

If we are serious I have no doubt we have a strong case. Me personally? Well I am not going to lay down until the matter is resolved successfully in mine and others favors.
[MENTION=23439]cwtiger[/MENTION] - with regards to my transaction we both bank with Westpac. They know all about what is going on and we have proceeded to lodge the official complaint.

lol.
Did you know that a "Dude" is actually a camels penis.
Suits this bloke to a T. lol.

Nope still cant work it out Senator........8)
[MENTION=637]PilbaraPythons[/MENTION] - PM sent mate.....I already tried once to name this flog.

He said he was going to get the bikies to pay me a visit......all I have seen so far is a group of kids ride past on push bikes.

Incidents like this really put things into perspective... Timely reminder for us all... Good luck mate... Hope justice is served...

Haha! His name rhymes with "dark cradle," and I'm sure that he's no friend of any bikies, except it would be where he gets his drug junk from. Unfortunately, it's where most of your money goes also. You will have no chance of recouping your money from him - much better bet to see if your bank's fraud section can deal with it. Unfortunately, like a lot of losers, he's very mobile - probably has to be to stay ahead of those hunting him.

Jamie

At the end of the day we have to look after each other if we are serious about curbing such behavior. I know this doesn't apply to a lot of the forum members as some might choose to deal locally, might only have and only intending to keep 1 or 2 reptiles or might not even have any.

There are a multitude of reasons why the urgency for some might not apply and that's fine.

As I mentioned elsewhere the reason for me driving this as much as I have is a) obviously so that I can recoup the $625 I outlaid and b) but not any less important to warn others about this type of practice going on and that it can happen to them, especially those who are a little more unsuspecting.

Just so everyone is aware his advertisements on the "other" forum have been removed promptly.

Another win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back