Just me?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

almaron

Reaction score
Was is just me, or did everyone just see the forums trip out a few minutes ago? Were you changing the format or something SJ? Something looks different, but I can't tell what? That postnuke logo looks new, or was that there a minute ago?

yeah, it got crazy for me hehe :) i recieved an error for 30 secs (any time i tried) and then everything was shrunken and words were just lines... it was pretty trippy :) but its all good now!

excesses

Did you say "past" excesses, David? Judging from your (apparently defunk) avatar, you're STILL exceeding! :lol:

:oops: Don't know what happened there. It was working fine a minute ago? Had to upload again. Hmmm. I guess that's why they call it "dope", eh? :D

I am still working on SOME things so it may be funky sometimes. No, you did not have a trip, just stay off the magic mushrooms and you will be OK.

Oh great! Now you tell me to hold off! Looks like it's gonna' be a long night boys and girls. :D :shock:

Oy wotsatfingonyoureye. I thought I'd misplaced me ole patch and now its popped up in the US. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back