• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Juvenile Male Water Python For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa: I'm not sure when I said I thought I had a gravid female, but I now know it ;) If all goes well, the babies should hatch in early December and be ready to go by late December/early January. I haven't set prices yet, but I'll be making them cheap this season (I'm low on space, time and money!), males slighter cheaper than females as usual. Freight to Brisbane is about $60 and is no drama at all :)

Juvie Waters

Hi....No the laws haven't changed as yet in Tasmania....However, the Herp Society is working closely with DPIW (Parks and Wildlife) in regulating the keeping of pythons in Tassie.......I am enquiring because I host the Launceston Reptile Club and have a display permit as well as an import permit........from memory I am 1 of 4 individuals approved to import into the State as an educator....the wildlife parks are permitted for their parks but only for show........hopefully 1 day many more Taswegians will have the chance to experiance keeping such fascinating animals....cheers

Danda: If you are able to legally import pythons, I'm happy to export them to you. As for the vet checks for Crypto, I won't accept an animal back here if it goes to a vet, but it's possible that I could arrange for snakes to go to a vet and then directly from there to you. If it's an option, I'm more than happy to go with it. Alternatively, it might be possible for me to send a sample off to a vet without having to send the snakes there and risk infection. I've never had Crypto anywhere near my snakes and have no doubt a scan would come up negative, but a negative scan doesn't confirm the absence of it anyway; unfortunately you can only confirm the presence of it with a positive scan, not the absence with a negative scan. Interesting that you're concerned about Crypto; OPMV is currently the mainstream catch cry. If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to PM or email.

***The snakes advertised in this thread are now. Thanks to everyone who enquired :) If anyone is interested in this season's hatchlings, please get in touch :)

No worries, Adandiluvsmyreptiles, PM me your email address (or email me) and I'll put you on the notify list for when they hatch :)

Sdaji,
you have my email let me kno when you have hatchlings and i will buy a pair off you,
would the freight be 60 each or could you freight them together, any idea about price, even rough estimate?
just email me. thanks.
Nick.

Hi Nick,

I have your email address and will contact you when they hatch.

I can freight them together for the same price as one. Hatchlings are light enough for their weight not to be an issue.

Last season most people were selling them for around $200-$250 each, I'll probably be selling them for roughly $200 each this season, males will be a little cheaper than females.

water python babies

hey, thanks for getting back. do u have a rough estimate of how much you will charge for your water python babies, cause i am really really interested in them. and if i get a estimitate i can tell you a definate answer. hmm i hope i make sense. is it possible for you to email me pics of your water pythons at all. thanks so much for your time. melissa

oh sorry, didnt read other peoples questions. so roughly $200. i can tell you know i will definetely be buying one off you. that is a definite. i have been looking for awhile. can you keep my email address so you can email me when they hatch. thanks heaps. melissa

When you buy a decent car with wide tyres i will be happy to kick them for you Sdugi.
Feel free to email me if you upgrade :)

hey. there. when do u think u might have hatchlings. cause i can honestly say i will be taking one.

Melissa: I'm happy to email you when they hatch, although you'll have to give me your email address! ;) Please either PM me on this site or email me - [email protected]

When you buy a decent car with wide tyres i will be happy to kick them for you Sdugi.
Feel free to email me if you upgrade

Stevo: ironically, the other night, just after dealing with a large number of tyre kickers, I had a blow out while driving back from a friend's place! :lol: Amazing what people can do over the internet these days.

hey. there. when do u think u might have hatchlings. cause i can honestly say i will be taking one.

As I said earlier, I expect them to be hatching in early to mid December and the first to be available sometime between late December and mid January. If you give me your email address I'll get in touch when they hatch and again when they're ready. You're welcome to email at any time and ask for an update.

hey there. thanks for getting back to me. i have sent you a email so you will have my email address. thanks heaps.

waterdragon: Freight interstate (it is done by air, not through the post) costs $60-$70 depending on the location and destination.

melgalea: I'll be in touch :)

hey sdaj,

i bought a beautiful female from kel and julie in grafton about 2 yrs ago now, and am looking to find a well tempered and unrelated male in the near future,

my email is [email protected].

if you could let me know when your new season of hatchies is good to go, id be ever so appreciative.

ryan

Sure thing, Ryan. I'll be in touch in a couple of months :)

cheers mate.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Was just wondering if you could email me some, or post some pics of your parents so i can have a look aat the stock the hatchies will be coming from.

Thanks,
ryan

If you search through the archives you'll find a heap of them, but if you like I can make a new thread. I generally don't handle my snakes between the start of the cold season and a couple of months after reproduction is over, so most of what I have is from early this year or before, but I'm happy to post them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back