juvinile lacey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlies

Reaction score
Hi folks just wondering is wet dog food ok for my bells lacey its 60cm long and weights 100 grams

should be fine but dont make that its staple diet
fish, bones, mammals, snails and a variety of eggs, birds like quail and chooks chopped meat like kangaroo all serve much better than just dog food

he/she gets a mixture of baby chicks and mice i feed it every 2nd day but when i weighed it last it lost 2 grms is this ok..What sort of eggs and how do you prepare them

bird eggs so chook eggs,duck eggs, i think they eat them raw try chopped up chook,rabbit (raw), mice and rats (thawed)

They eat the eggs whole charlies (he is too small atm)

How long have you owned it? Is this your first lacie or monitor in general?..

Last edited:
A 60cm lacie wont be eating raw eggs any time soon (too big to swallow), so I wouldn't bother with them. Stick to whole/chopped mice, rats, quail, roo meat and insects.

Thanks heaps,Just last night had a heap of giant grass hoppers hanging around,it loves them

Photo0244.jpg

I had an adult male about 10 yrs ago he was about 5 1/2 feet and easy to feed as you could imagine.Also had a spotted tree monitor and a sandy.I was involved with a reptile display shop.I have had Gomez for 2 months now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back