Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Africnchilidau: Boots? Is that some sort of obscure Herp term? :wink: I shall look in the Shop & Swap section proptly. Why do you think I might be interested out of curisosity?

They're right, it's TOTALLY addictive (both herping and this site). My hands are sore from typing, my mouse hand is even sorer. Shoulders, neck, arms. I'm a wreck!

As for music, I was taking opera lessons (I'm a soprano) and was in a choir until the pythons came along. Sort of like goth music, right?

Reptillian: That's so cool that you did opera lessons. Yeah there is a lot of Operatic singing in bands like Nightwish. I trained for a few years doing "Operetta" singing (which is more like musical tunes...think Oklahoma & Singing In The Rain :oops: ). Unfortunatly I am too broke, lazy & smoke too much to get back into it.

You are so right about this site being addictive! I have been looking at this site all day & it is now 12:45am! I need to go to bed. My son doesn't believe in sleeping in! I can definatly see myself becoming obsessed with snakes. I don't have any desire to breed (yet) though if/when I do I will have to look into buying "pure" snakes to breed with. I think breeding hybrids is too controversial (though I'd never swap my carpet x diamond).

Welcome to the site KathandStu.

I swore black and blue that I was only going to get one snake - a Diamond. I'm in the process of getting my first snake - a Childreni from Africnchilidau. Not my first choice but I think I'm going to be very happy with it. I'm still going to get a Diamond and I'm still thinking about a MD if the local council allows me to have 3. I will stop at 3 though. <FAMOUS LAST WORDS :lol: :lol: :lol: >

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

KathandStu said:
Reptillian: You are so right about this site being addictive! I have been looking at this site all day & it is now 12:45am! I need to go to bed.

You didn't take us seriously did you!!!!

From a man who is supposed to be working. But I still ahve to check when I have a minute.

Hi Kath, Stu, Sebastian and Salazar.

Great pic of the family. I would love to put one up of my family with all the little reps hanging off us but my wife said she would shoot me if I I even bought one near her. I think she is warming to the idea though, as she used to say "You will get a snake over my dead $&%%(^ body". I tell her she is ignorant like most of the other ill informed and un-educted people out there who say snakes should be killed.

I'll get her holding a snake in the not too distant future. My 3 kids all have had a hold of "monty".

It's good to whole families getting involved. The kids are the future of Herps.

Regards,

Shane

I agree.

My wife was very apprehensive about getting a snake in the first place, and agreed to a Stimsons becuase it would not get very large. She holds it all the time now. It took some convincing but she has relented and we now have two coastals, which she also holds all the time.

My two youngest children are 12 & 16 and both love the snakes and love going to the local herp club meeting to see more different snakes. I can see them being involved in snakes for a long time.

Hey Kath and Stu (and Sebastian ;) )
That's a beautiful corset you have in that pic! I used to be goth, and whilst I still love the look to pieces and refuse top sell my old clothes, I lack the enthusiasm that I used to have about getting dressed up ever day :oops: Never really cared about the music etc, just loves the look. I think that I am really medieval at heart more than Goth as I still love colour :p
If you're a size 7.5 boot - yell out if you wanna buy some Fantasy London stunners ;) lol
Welcome
Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back