Keeper Bitten By Adder (Vic)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling he's at home munching his way through a bowl of Doritos Duke, he's text me back this morning that he and the snake (very importantly) are fine :lol: And talking about cheesey things, I know he's quite cheesed off with the way the media has reported this! By accounts they've blown it out of all proportions! Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story :rolleyes:

Join myself (David) and Moosenoose in educating the people out there that are clearly freaked over this event:
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/comments/0,22023,23856805-661,00.html

Some quotes that people have posted that [annoy] me:

"It's time to face reality and treat snakes as the menace that they are at least inside the metropolitan area."

"Now I know why my wife doesn't want snakes around the house, poisonous or not! She said that she WILL divorce me if ever I buy one... Rats are also persona non grata too...."

" Anyone else see anything wrong in the use of the words "pet" and "death adder" in the same sentence?"

"Altered consciousness," That actually sounds like the way a lot of people spend there weekends!!
But that is definately something you don't want to get hooked on!!

Wonder if he rushed straight for the camera, we all know Sdaji likes to take a good adder pic :p

At least he wasn't bitten on the penis.
:lol:

...Or with his pants round his ankles on the side of a road in Thailand.

So as deadly snake bites go, it is actually quite pleasant."

Comedy gold.

Do we know what happened or how the bite occurred? Hopefully someone who knows him might be able to shed some light on the matter.

Hope he is OK.

Cheers

agghh thought I recognised that mug on the telly :lol:

Hope our turnip loving mate's ok, any updates?

I kept an eye out for the news just to see the newsreader attempt his name :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back