Kimberley Rock Monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BB

don't worry too much about what people say. Their views (mine included) are based on what little information we can work out about the people we are talking to. It would be irresponsible for the more experienced members of our site to not warn people with less experience (eg myself and maybe yourself). We have in the past had some people join the forum and ask questions that just make you wonder if they have any idea what they are talking about. We also have people on this site that have minimal experience and still freely give out advice (that might describe me). Anyway I think you should carry on just as you are and keep that enthusiasm going.

G

Geez, I apologise Belinda, I didn't realise I was talking to someone with so much experience "under their belt". Boy is my face red!
I must of got confused when I had to explain brumation to you for an hour on chat the other day.
Rest assured I wont try to give you any advice anymore, you obviously don't need it.

I think before this gets out of hand I am going to lock this thread as it is deteriorating into a bit of a slanging match. I will leave the thread in existance but I don't think the posts are going to get any more constructive.

Cheers Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back