Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not saying u keep your reptiles for the money mate! I hope you dont think that. You seem to actually love ya animals.. I know a few breeders who dont even like their animals, but just breed them for money..and this is what really ****s me off

Na i was just saying.
Those are the kind of people i was talking about, they get into herps because it's the in thing.
People who don't really have a interest in reptiles never keep them for long, some people are just mildly interested, you can pick them a mile away.

Brodes,
I don't think many people here at APS only keep animals for the money side of it. Nobody I've spoken to anyway. And yes, people who keep animals for money's sake are tossers.

ROFL @ afro.

Simon Archibald

Couldn't agree more guys. Let us know how the monitors go...I'm really interested in them and always have been but I'm not a fan of keeping them in small areas and im waiting untill I have room! Good luck, Simon O'Brien

I have read that these little guys are possibly the smallest monitor in the world in regards to the SVL. Also on the price thing I have seen them for $350 on herptrader.

boconnor,
I saw those on Herptrader - they are still there now. But that price has dropped dramatically because I think they started at $600 (I may be wrong but they were at least $550 if they weren't $600). I'd be curious as to why they have not yet sold? Not sure on the background or reliability of the breeder. Maybe they won't freight and everyone who wants them is interstate?

Simon Archibald

I know who's they are, He is a Great breeder and a top bloke. I think he has had a few offers...but as to why no one has yet taken them.. I do not know... I shal find out and see if they are sold ( i think they are)

Brodes,
That's interesting to me. I would've thought people would snap them up. Good luck to the guy - they are beautiful monitors - unbelieveable!!!

Simon Archibald

Hey guys, any pictures of these fella's? I also noticed that they're back on the Herp Trader. Hmmm, I wonder why....

id like to see some good pics of them to. most of the pics in book are duds

Sorry Guys I have been busy of late... I have the digital camera charging again now (all spent out after a weekend of herping) and should have some pictures up within a couple of days! Will post a link to my gallery in this thread when they are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back