Koala stolen from Australian Reptile Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A KOALA has been stolen from the Australian Reptile Park in the first robbery of its kind from an Australian zoo.

vO4v2xunsY0

Published On: 11-May-11 01:49 PM
Source: By Richard Noone via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

what on earth would any one want to steal a koala for? Some people must really have no life.

That's what I was thinking, it's probably just cruising around doing its own thing lol.

If you have a look at tokobagus.com and do a search you will find several koalas for sale in the last few months
So they cant be too hard to move around

But in this case I would be looking at the retic with a smile and a bulge

^ thats the crappy thing , if it was stolen the idiot would have no idea how to care for it , probably just had the opportunity and took it and now has no idea what to do with it . LOL when it bites him or something ....

Maybe it found it's way into the tourist foyer and snuggled up with the stuffed ones. Come the morning, someone says, "I'll take that pair please"!

They have really thick skin on their backsides, which makes them a bugger to skin.

Still I would be looking for someone on the central coast with a new pair of grey ugg boots.

Sorry, didn't realize "LOL" made racism funny.

I apologise to any Japanese tourists I have offended. In fact I feel sorry for them. Have you ever seen them going through a zoo, they are rushed through the whole place in about 1/2 hour. "That is a Koala, quickly get photos, lets move on. On the left is a Kangaroo, move on, move on. That is an Emu, and lets move back to the bus, via the souvenirs and leave". They all want to take one with them, ergo, the Jap tourist thing................God i hate poitical correctness.:):):)LOL

My apologies, idiot was probably a bit much. But still a racist comment none the less.

EDIT: Just heard on the news, he's been returned :)

Last edited:
Being a typical Aussie, I cut down words and use nicknames; Australian is Aussie, American is Yank, English are Brits or Poms, Japanese are Japs etc. None of these terms are racist and are considered terms of endearment.:)

LOL, I'm not talking about the word "jap", the fact that you blame jap tourists for stealing it.
Why couldn't it have been some typical aussie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back