Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: luke do you need my photobucket link?

hey luke, you did the right thing. the thing that makes it worse about what they are doing is that heath monitors are a threatened species. imagine what these kids will be like when they are older if they are doing something like that at that age. only think you shoulda done was picked them up and thrown them into a rock :)

LOL...i should of! HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF YOU WERE THE VICTEM...WAM...WAM...WAM...***little kids run off crying***

hey guys! good news about the heath monitor! ive had a look at him and he has no cuts and stuff...and hes eaten a little skink i put in there...hes gone from not running around being all slugish and stuff to being a spastic little bugger trying to bite the crap out of me! i'll get pics of where i put him and stuff!!!!

Luke

thats awesome Luke!
i'm so glad theres still good people out there!

i've got a tonne of worm and roaches if ya wanna feed him up a bit,...just let me know, i'll drop em round. :)

Chris...i think its best just o get him away from people asap...but thanks for the offer! hes a nervous little reck! but not a fraid to bite LOL!!!

no worries Luke!!
i think he'd probably appreciate ur way of thinking!! :)

hope when hes big and strong he eats some 10 year olds! :p

i was in the ku ring gai NP on the weekend luke,and i found a nice diamond

ok guys!
today i found a few cool things but had trouble getting photos of everything...the pics are hopeless but better then nothing

1) eastern water skinks PICS :D
2) mountain dragons - escaped into leaf litter
3) garden skinks - boring and run away - no photos
4) eastern tiger snake - escaped under a log and across the river before i could get a pic

P9301121.jpg

P9301122.jpg

theres a large tadpole in this pic :D
P9301123.jpg

P9301124.jpg

P9301125.jpg

might be able to see him but theres a water skink on the rock
P9301126.jpg

and another
P9301127.jpg

snake pimp: i just noticed i had a post from you! yea i saw he was gorgeous! i have no luck with pythons! where abouts were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back