L8ers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morelialover

Reaction score
sup, just letting you know that I'm no longer going to be on this forum. no help or constructive criticism yet, only people jumping on my back because im not a stay at home person who's and expert in everything to do with reptile....my apologies. thanks for your time anyway, good luck in the future.

no reply's needed, or read if they are.

he has a point though, some users on the site are very arrogant and will voice their opinion whether its right or not. dont badger the guy, coz he has a good reason for doing it

he has a point though, some users on the site are very arrogant and will voice their opinion whether its right or not. dont badger the guy, coz he has a good reason for doing it

Who do you mean? I think a name and shame is appropriate right now!

Who do you mean? I think a name and shame is appropriate right now!

thats not needed, we all know of some users that will be harsh, rude, or just say things that are completely wrong while they claim to be experts. If the same people do it repeatedly, that would be enough to drive me away aswell

WoW!! Hes going to be great in the real world:rolleyes: What a sooky lala.. Grow some bolts man!!!!

Sorry to see you go, you were an integral part of our little community.

If you didn't get help, you were doing something wrong. The people here are very helpful, even to beginners, if you're doing the right thing and actually following the advice given.

Last edited:
To be honest i really hope he does come back.

We haven't had one of these threads is so so long. I forgot how funny they are.

How long have you had your snake for, is he a good snake? I hope your snake is given the proper care when not being helped by the snake enthusiasts on Aussie Pythons and Snakes. But I'm sure you will care for your snake, you are a snake lover after all.

Sorry for not being... politically correct?

How long have you had your snake for, is he a good snake? I hope your snake is given the proper care when not being helped by the snake enthusiasts on Aussie Pythons and Snakes. But I'm sure you will care for your snake, you are a snake lover after all.

Sorry for not being... politically correct?

ROFL Well we all do love snakes ahahahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back