• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lace monitor / Tree goanna

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_keeper_luke

Reaction score
Scientific Name:
Varanus varius

Common Name:
Lace Monitor

Size:
Never measured him

Quantity Available:

Bred By:
David Kirshner (Crocdoc)

General Description:
I've ticked uknown for the sex but I'm sure it's a little male. He is a great eater, feeds on small mice, rats, day old quails and eats other cut up meats. He feeds every two days.
For a little monitor he spends alot of time out side of his hide den and he is handled every two-three days though not if he doesnt eat when I offer it to him.
This is a very regretful sale... and is due to un unexpected pregnancy and this little monitor will need a lot of attention as he grows and having a baby on boad might not be the best thing for him so hopefully we can find him a loving new family. :)

Willing to Freight?
I would rather not but agreements can be made.

Contact Details:
You can private email me on APS but you will have more luck emailing me at [email protected]

Me + Lace monitor.jpg Hopefully this photo gives you a better idea of how little he is. (His claws are very sharp, hense the glove).. If you request any other information or pictures please feel free to contact me

- - - Updated - - -

Will also swap for a 'nice' breeding Female Darwin Carpet python + difference in cost

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back