Lace Monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlover1

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,some of you might remember I was asking about bell's phase monitors a couple of months ago.
Well I bought a pair the other day,the mother is a bell's and the father carries the genes.
Here is a pic of my little babies.

WTF is going on ? where is my pic? how can it be too big? I don't make the size of my pics. The same pic is on my crackbook page with no problems.
check out razz's reptiles on facebook https://www.facebook.com/8422636991...263699182868/1597878596954704/?type=3&theater

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are using your phone to upload then get an image re-sizing app and run the photo through that. I post them at 768x1024.

That’s because when you upload using the sites inbuilt uploader it’s saving the picture onto the server. Having many pics above a certain size will take a lot of room up.

If you use a 3rd party image uploader, it uploads to their server and you can past the “bbcode link” here and it will upload it here without clogging space up on here.

I personally use “tinypic or imgbb”

Nice Lacey :) I want to get some monitors later in my reptile collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back