Lake Broadwater [DUW]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was out at Lake Broadwater for a couple of days. Didn't find many interesting reptiles, but we found the one we were most interested in seeing.

Now for the photos. First a shot of the lake itself:

DSC_0182_0_1.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Hoplo2.jpg

Hoplo1.jpg

Slacker,
Those snappers are neat eh.

And the palehead, well to say im jealous, would be an understatement
awesome photos of it also....

There has been alot more activity around there since they now have water in the lake... Its alwayd a good herp out that way...

Excellent shots by the way

Those snappers are neat eh.

They're pretty goofy looking :)

And the palehead, well to say im jealous, would be an understatement

Yeah, I was pretty stoked. Awesome little guys. Would have been happy to find a live grey snake too, but no such luck this time. Ah well, can't win 'em all.

Thanks everyone :)

It really sucks living in melbourne!!!
We don't have half the amount of animals you guys have up there!!!

Fantastic photos though!!!:D

Hi Slacker,

Nice pale-headed shots! I went out looking for them on the weekend, too. Haven't looked at my photos yet so I don't know if I found one. I did, however, find about 10 grey snakes.

I think you need to add some species names to your pics. And no pics of skinks? Surely you saw some out there?

Stewart

Nice pale-headed shots! I went out looking for them on the weekend, too. Haven't looked at my photos yet so I don't know if I found one.

haha.

I did, however, find about 10 grey snakes.

If it's not moving, it doesn't count ;)

I think you need to add some species names to your pics.

Probably

And no pics of skinks? Surely you saw some out there?

I did. But I'm too hardcore to bother photographing such things. Someone else may have some though ;)

PS: Beat you.

nice pale head

Slacker's just fair-skinned, and I think he's rather sensitive about it. You should be a bit kinder with your words. But I think he did get some sun while he was out there so he might develop a tan over the next few days (after the reddened, burnt skin has peeled away).

Stewart

But I think he did get some sun while he was out there so he might develop a tan over the next few days (after the reddened, burnt skin has peeled away).

Yeah, once my face stops oozing I'll be looking brown as. Sunscreen is for those wimpy guys that photograph Lerista whilst wearing full-body latex suits ;)

But prepare to be thoroughly whipped when I get time to post my pics....

I reckon I can take you :lol:

Hi Ryan,

I've got a hot spot for Bynoe'ses. It's west of the Great Dividing Range - pretty much anywhere west of the range...

Stewart

10 daemelli Stewart..good work

nice pics lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back