Lamb of God aus tour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adazz

Reaction score
Who is going... say I tix on sale this friday in sydney gonna be playing at the forum 23rd feb

they are playing with devil driver lacuna coil as well and they aren't doin a melbourne side show damn bastrads .........

not happy :( grrrrr

Only a sideshow but I will be there with bells on!!!!

Yep it's their own show they're playing on the 23rd and soundwave is on the 22nd so it's a bit of a tight squeeze there :p they're playing with Inflames and Unearth as their support bands. Just kinda hope they play some wrath songs as the album comes out the day after.

I'd be there just to see in flames.. but I'm guessing its over 18 like usual :x

:shock: sweet.. I'll have to fly to Sydney.. I'm not a die hard fan on LOG but in flames hell yeah... I might go to soundwave too if its all ages

im going to this for sure ive already got soundwave lined up should be awesome

i'm hangin to see them again, when the played that palace in 07, was incredible. i know hubby is going to soundwave to see them. I'm not unfortunatly as i'm pregnant and dont want to risk bubs in the mosh!
but hubby said he'll record some on the mobile for me! better than nothing hey!

Its gunna be insane! and playing with in flames and unearth just makes it just that much more insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back