• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large adult rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

disintegratus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available approx 30

General Description Large frozen adult rats

I had a freezer malfunction (it got left unplugged in the process of ripping up our floors), so have approximately 30 rats (I haven't counted them yet) that have been left unfrozen for about 4 or 5 days. They were all crammed into 2 containers, so have stayed relatively cold, but have not stayed completely frozen. This was discovered this afternoon, so they are in the process of refreezing now.
I won't risk feeding them to my snakes (because of how long they were unfrozen for, though they smell fine), and my ferrets have recently decided that they don't like the taste of rat any more, and it would take me months to get through them all that way anyway. I am wondering if perhaps there is a monitor keeper or someone that could possibly make use of some or all of them?

Location Won Wron (Monday-Friday) or Mt Waverley on Weekends

Willing to Freight? No

Contact Details 0405 784 426 or PM. I work night shift over the weekends, so sms (any time is ok) is preferred, and I will call you back when I wake up/get the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back