• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large scale snake breeding setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokka

Reaction score
Hi, I am retiring and moving house into a mobile no fixed address setup. I have heaps of stuff for someone who wants to play with snakes bigtime. There is 100 odd 4x2x2 cages with some joining to make 8 x2 x2 .
1000 odd tubs in draw systems ranging from hatchoe racks with long tubs to provide a heat gradient and larger tubs suiting adults. The are 2 two door coke fridge incubators and another spare fridge, incubation tubs, thermstats, heatmats etc. perspect display cages for expos. You can even have th snakefarmer(c) cards infor etc.
In the way of snakes there is about 50 albino olives (the adults have produced about half the albino olives in the world) and another 50 entry level snakes, maily adults.
MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. Job lot only so theres a chance for someone keener than me to split it up and resell at a profit. Located Newcastle
[doublepost=1519788796,1519788704][/doublepost]I forgot, It all housed in 6 interconnected coolrooms
[doublepost=1519789326][/doublepost]Ring me 0408440789 to discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back