• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Last for the year - Wenlock River Cape York Carpet Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Wenlock River Cape York Carpet Python

Age 14 - 16 weeks

Length 40cm - 60cm

Quantity Available 5

Bred By me at Jo's Paradise of Pythons

General Description Twin pair available for $350 or happy to separate for $200ea. all have eaten 6 - 13 times on their owns eating Thawed Fuzzy's except C1WRCY08 is eating Thawed Hopper mice and he is in shed mode for his 3rd shed. the others have all shed 2 times. Hatchling Records will be emailed as soon as payment has been made and after its last feed before sent or picked up. PM for further info stating hatchling code/s and your location so I can let you know how much freight is.

Location Moorebank Sydney

Willing to Freight? I offer $20-25 door to door delivery freight from Melbourne - Brisbane (not including Sydney) PM me with your location so I can work out if you fall in these zones. This service is with Fastway Couriers they are a affordable, friendly and reliable company that I have not had one thing wrong happen.

Anyone outside these Zones will have to go $70 Qantas Freight.

Contact Details PM me on here or visit me here: https://www.facebook.com/JosParadiseofPythons?ref=hl

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) AKL110676

Other Details: 2 month's LAYBY is also available with a $50 Deposit fee.
Twins 4 sale.jpg4 sale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back