Latest Enclosure Finished

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 16446

Reaction score
Hand made in solid pine, painted and fitted with my own custom made wooden vent.

1200mm high, 600 wide, 400 deep with wire mesh top for heat globe and reflector dome.

All in under a week!

20131110_110204.jpg20131110_110229.jpg20131110_110303.jpg

Thanks. Yes the vent is that thing at the bottom. I haven't had a chance to put anything in there, someone already expressed their interest in it! My bredli hatchy will have to wait another week now, lol.

KingSirloin you should be banned from posting your builds. It makes the rest of us jealous. :D All your enclosures I have seen posted look top notch.

KingSirloin you should be banned from posting your builds. It makes the rest of us jealous. :D All your enclosures I have seen posted look top notch.

Haha, thanks RedFox. Trying to come up with new things all the time.

Maybe paint the next one navy blue, and market it to the Dr Who fans out there......

nice work, wish i had the motivation to do something like this

I'd buy a TARDIS snake cage any day!
Great job on the enclosure, looks fantastic :)

this is very pro. impressive. I hear stein enclosures has gone out of business too. The market is opening up perfectly for you haha

this is very pro. impressive. I hear stein enclosures has gone out of business too. The market is opening up perfectly for you haha
You are not allowed to mention that company or the company that it changed to or the other company that was formed from someone that worked at the first company.

Very nice , After seeing an old pic in an email recently I would suggest a Toilet Bowl hide in there . The picture had a coastal in it :lol:

You are not allowed to mention that company or the company that it changed to or the other company that was formed from someone that worked at the first company.

Lol for some reason the way you said that cracked me up.

Still a valid point though. I think there's a thread on here regarding it.

Lol for some reason the way you said that cracked me up.

Still a valid point though. I think there's a thread on here regarding it.
Definitely secret squirrel business this enclosure building.lol

Steyn Enclosures was probably better renown for their interior work. I just do the structural stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back