latest licensing infomation for victoria

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insectboy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello

I was just wondering if someone could put up a link to the latest reptile licensing information for Victoria.

Thank you
Insectboy

just wondering the same thing as you man, what you after, i wanna see if magnificent tree frogs are advanced licence or not

http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/CA256F310024B628/0/B26F8AF7E3D97226CA257193007930EF/$File/Application+for+a+Private+Wildlife+Licence.pdf

thanks for that jordo :) - litoria splendida are labeled as Schedule 4 of the Wildlife Regulations 2002, does this mean advanced licence as im not so sure ....

3=basic, 4=advanced, 5=no licence for private keepers

3=basic, 4=advanced, 5=no licence for private keepers

cheers mate :), so if i got just an advanced licence will i be able to get animals that are listed as basic licence aswell or will i need to buy a basic licence too ?

Advanced licence also covers animals on a basic licence.

ok awesome guys thanks :) i was meant to get a licence last year - was going to get some netted dragons, but then my invertebrate ( bugs ) hobby took over and ive just started to get really back into reptiles again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back