laws for selling reptiles in NSW.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.a.c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
I am trying to find a some info on selling reptiles in NSW. I know that we cannot advertise them in public eg. notice boards in shops.
I just had the adds for my bredli and BHP pulled down off another forum because "they look to break the NSW laws on snake sales" is what I've been told. I've told them that there are forums and other sites dedicated to reptiles and reptiles for sale.
If anyone can point me in the direction on where to find some rules and regulations on reptile sales in NSW it would be appreciated.

Cheers - Craig.

Sorry don't have answers for you Craig but I'd be interested to hear answers as well
The only one I know of is they can't be sold as a commercial business but then I think we all know places that basically do sell numbers that would count as commercial

Maybe you could start your own, kinda like a list and call it....
oh no wait its been done.

Forums that relate specifically to reptiles are generally treated the same as a reptile society in regards to advertising them for sale,other types of sites are not.

I actually thought you could advertise on windows provided you stated your license number. Better re-check back of my license too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back