• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Leaf Tail Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman

Reaction score
we have 2 velvet leaf tail geckos 1 male and 1 female asking $230 for the pair or will trade for other pair of geckos. they are 10cm in size now. must be sydney pick up only .

More to the point, what is a Velvet Leaf Tailed Gecko?

Was thinking the same thing magpie but thought I would refrain from asking, I would presume they are broad tails.

well i got them as a present and they told me they r leaf tails but they feel like velvet skin as we have other leaf tails hre and they are rough skin so thats why i named them velvet leaf tail geckos

of course they are. jst found out i think they r broad tails but thre skins are like velvet.

it jst says leaf tail geckos and now that i have felt them they feel like velvet ones not rough like i said in the add above if you read it.

Never heard of a Velvet Leaf Tailed Gecko - your term "Velvet" is it based on your version of the geckos skin I presume?

Are they Southern form or Northern form?

yes they r southern leaf tail geckos but they feel smooth like velvet not rough skin and they are probaly sold today so ring me to see if i still have them.

they are sold,sold ,sold. but we have some more we might be trading or selling they r 12cm in size and are 2 years old. and they look like they might be breeding asking $250 each no offers.

Southern Leaf-tailed Geckos, Phyllurus platurus thats wat they r but one of them has a velvet tail its not rough still not sure wat kind of leaf tail it is but its awsome.

Your'e "velvet" tails will just be regenerated tails. Same shape but no spines. Not exactly an improvement.

it looks better then a normal leaf=tail gecko and feels like smooth velvet they look and feel awsome.

well i know they feel better then a leaf tail gecko and the tails r smooth and vel;vet not rough and we think its awsome that it has no spikes on it any way they are more then likely sold on the weekend.

Very Interesting(?) to find captive leaf tails with regen tails.

How did they lose their tails?
How long did it take them to re-grow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back