Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
illegal snakes

sorry guys but i have a point of view to and its compleetly different to yours i dont think there is any problem with keeping illegal animals in australia but i dont agree with bringing anymore in or catching them from the wild and i certainly dont agree with leting captive animals go into the wild but the fact is corn snakes are here as well as many others and i dont think people should put them down just because there exotic and there parents were smuggled i know about 5 people with illegal animals and there not just exotic reptiles either there also australian reptiles i dont have a problem with that because all there reptiles snakes turtles and lisards have all been bought of licensed breeders that have put down in there books that they have died as for they exotics heaps of people have them so why do you people care so much as long as the people who have them no how to look after them and dont let them go i think its fine asian house geckos are all over and its not illegal to have them because they have been introduced and no one cares about that well let me tell you corn snakes are right through the wilds of australia but mainly in wa and nt so why cant we make them legal sorry about the spelling im not so good with it and reptiles are not the only thing that came to australia illegaly i mean look at hawk headed parrots we have them in austraila and there legal but acording to the import records they shouldnt be here as well as licenced native parrots tones of peaple have them illegaly and i know a few people with them to and i dont have a problem with that either as long as people keep them in the right conditions and dont catch them from the wild im fine with it

Birdman, that is the longest sentence I've ever read...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back