Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same horse different thread. IMO experience starts when you are solely responsible for a pet. I would nor be giving out advice on something I have no idea about. I saw my friend breed some of her pythons, doesn't mean I could give advice based on what I saw.

I have kept lots of lizards but never any snakes so I don't know much about them and I know I'm not always right so if you were to bring up snakes in a thread although I have read lots about them I could not debate about anything to do with experience because I have no actual experience with snakes so I don't believe I could say anything to the banana milk thing. I do take advice from others as I go. I say the only way to know someone is to meet them in person but I can't do that with anyone on this site so please don't judge me as I have not judged any of you. All the pets I have at the moment I'm responsible for if you were wondering.

I have kept lots of lizards but never any snakes so I don't know much about them and I know I'm not always right so if you were to bring up snakes in a thread although I have read lots about them I could not debate about anything to do with experience because I have no actual experience with snakes so I don't believe I could say anything to the banana milk thing. I do take advice from others as I go. I say the only way to know someone is to meet them in person but I can't do that with anyone on this site so please don't judge me as I have not judged any of you. All the pets I have at the moment I'm responsible for if you were wondering.

It's obvious you know nothing about lizards too > http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/geckos-196129/

- - - Updated - - -

Can't imagine how much experience this kid will have by the time he is 7!

photo.JPG

I don't think I'm great intact I know that if you were to compare me with some really experienced rep keepers than I would probably look like a tosser or a spoilt brat.

I don't think I'm great intact I know that if you were to compare me with some really experienced rep keepers than I would probably look like a tosser or a spoilt brat.

Actually it looks that way without the comparison ;)

UTTERLY SPEECHLESS!!! and thats probably a really good thing for you reptiles4me.

My advise is contact the mods and start over with a new name and account... And when you start fresh, forget about the 7 years experience and just listen and learn...

Hey now I know a lot about lizards and if that was comment was to do with the burtons I hope you realise that I have not kept them before or any legless lizards and did say I was not 100% on if I actually did see mine friends eat that cricket.

I'm 100% sure that a lot you are more experienced then me so I not saying I'm better then any of you.

Can someone please just give this kid a happy meal and a rubber snake, maybe he will just pipe down a while and stop being argumentative, he's obviously not going to give up on the "valid" points he has to make.

At the moment I have a mertens water monitor ,bearded dragon ,blue tongue ,marbled velvet gecko ,southern spotted velvet gecko ,marbled gecko ,garden skinks and some other small species. I have had others in the past. Next I want to get a ridge tail monitor or two next but before that I want my first snake.

Last edited:

This is exactly what has happened in this thread... You admit to not having owned any Burton's (or any Pygopodid), yet you have still argued with people who have a greater knowledge on this family than you do. Most of whom have either kept or currently keep them, and have done so for years. Yet you insist on going off some 'mystery' friend hearsay..?

Hey now I know a lot about lizards and if that was comment was to do with the burtons I hope you realise that I have not kept them before or any legless lizards and did say I was not 100% on if I actually did see mine friends eat that cricket.

If that were the case, and you were truly eager/happy to learn, this thread would have finished at page #2.

You must be a talented gymnast. I wish I could backflip like you.;)

At the moment I have a mertens water monitor ,bearded dragon ,blue tongue ,marbled velvet gecko ,southern spotted velvet gecko ,marbled gecko ,garden skinks and some other small species. I have had others in the past. Next I want to get a ridge tail monitor or two next but before that I want my first snake.
Cool. Lets end this right now.
You have 12 hours from the time shown on this post to take a photo of each. I want you to be doing the peace sign with two fingers next to each animal. If you can't do this you are indeed full of shizz and have zero experience and full of lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back