Lets play hide and seek

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MontyTheBredl

Reaction score
put skittles in his big tank last night (4x2x2), and just went to get him before. Had to demolish the whole tank just to find him. After stripping the tank down to just the synthetic grass, I was worried he had got out... till i seen the bastard curled up above the Uv light. About 5mm clearance between the roof and this light. Had to unscrew the light to get him out. Fair to say he aint coming out of the little tank till he gets a bit bigger
:lol: CHEEKY BUGGER!!!

(Before all you snake experts crack down on how he might get snake depression and stop eating, he had a total of 8 hides across the whole tank for cover)

Attachments

• PICT0105.JPG
    PICT0105.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 79
:lol: It must go with the name and species... my Spotted called Skittles is a little bugger head too but he is a lot bigger at approx 70cm and as thick as my thumb but still amazing the little spots he can get into.

Might need to invest in a light cage. Good to see you found him safe and sound, nothing worse then the manic that sets in when you can't find a snake. I remember thinking i'd lost a childreni hatchie when it had decided to squeeze under a flap of cardboard in the roof of its hide box, took me about an hour to find him

My Stimmie Samson hides like this all the time, except it's the little area above the sliding glass doors. First time he did it I took everything out and started stressing out big time!! ...then his little talk swung down in front of my face haha, cheeky bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back