Lets see your Oedura!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Inspired by Mr.Spike's Nephrurus Thread, I thought I would post a thread where everybody can share their Oedura Species and their Set-up pics. I am Particularly interested in: O.Castelnaui (Northerns), Top End O.Marmorata (Fat Tailed Marbleds), O.Tryoni (WR Southern Spotteds) and O.Coggeri (Northern Spotted Velvets).

However, feel free to add pics of whatever you like. Even other species or Genus'.

Cheers

And so are mine (accidently!). duw, wrong thread.....

DSCN3180.jpg

DSCN3190.jpg

marmalice.jpg

adultmale.jpg

marmmeek.jpg

marmelcho.jpg

tryoni-whiterockform.jpg

robusta-rockform.jpg

marmorata-westernQLD.jpg

castelnaui.jpg

Marmoenp.jpg

monilis.jpg

hey guys i just wanted to know about the fat tailed O. marmorata? and the WR O. tyoni? im in victoria and im seriously getting into geckos atm (im doing my research first as id prefer to have everything ready before i get the guys) and these are the only 2 species i can keep from this group so just thought id ask about the difference between the normall O. marmorata and O. tryoni?

hey guys i just wanted to know about the fat tailed O. marmorata? and the WR O. tyoni? im in victoria and im seriously getting into geckos atm (im doing my research first as id prefer to have everything ready before i get the guys) and these are the only 2 species i can keep from this group so just thought id ask about the difference between the normall O. marmorata and O. tryoni?

Fat tail marmorata means nothing more than those from the far top end of NT/WA They are not any difference species-wise (see pics 6 and 11) White rock tryoni are a pretty form from an area in QLD called White Rock. The pic above (7) is of a white rock. Again, same species, just a locality form.

lol Danny i think the O. marmorata from pic 6 was the form i was looking at getting off you this season. are you planning on breeding that actual gecko this season? as id be really interested in some young from that one.

I would highly recommend anyone looking at purchasing some O.marmorata to nag and pester Danny about his Meekatharra local animals. They are awesome!

1st is baby proserpine monilis (second is his mum)
second last is marmorata from Oenpelli
last is regular form monilis

lol Danny i think the O. marmorata from pic 6 was the form i was looking at getting off you this season. are you planning on breeding that actual gecko this season? as id be really interested in some young from that one.

I'll be holding all of them back this year.

no worries mate. how about ya southern spotted's then? what forms will you be breeding and selling?

here are some castelnauis,white rock form tryons,lightening ridge form marmorata and some monilis that came from Danny a few weeks ago..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back