Levis Levis Egg this late into the season?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgotFrogs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok guy's,
So i just got my new Enclosures all set up entertainment it converted into stimmies center
hatchie / small snakey top shelf .... and 3 gecko enclosures either side ,,,,
and it would seem my female levis likes her setup .... moved in night before last and laid a egg
today i was so not ready for it ... egg look fertile time will tell i guess anyone else still getting
eggs this late into the season?

I had an amyae clutch in the last week. At least one egg is fertile.

wow is it late in the season or early ? lol ....

With levis it's often hard to tell when late becomes early :) I've had them lay eggs in every month of the year, and some females will just go non stop for more than a year, even if you cool them. I think my record was 16 clutches in one year from one female. Very fertile little things :) Good luck with the incubation :)

thanks Sdaji .... we'll see how it goes .... i was caught off guard .... so in the process of setting my incubator back up now .... so we'll see i guess ...

I'm going to say early because she had a break for a couple of months.
Thats incredible Sdaji 16 clutches. I think that's a record that will be hard to break.

I feel 4 eggs in my angle head ATM

yeah this girl had time out of a couple months as well .... so maybe this is her start for this year hrmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back