Levis Levis for fathers day!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shea_and_ruby

Reaction score
So hubby has been wanting a gecko for a whiel now, and after seeing the knobtail thread i think that's what he'll be getting for fathers day. i am assuming you can get them on the normal licence here in nsw?

so does anyone know of breeders who will have some hatchies available by about 4th august? i am out in western sydney.

just a question as well, are they happy to be alone or are they kinda like pack lizards if there is such a thing lol. and i have also read that they are nocturnal so will only see them during the late hours of night? and also they don't like being handled?

thanks for any help :)

:( i cant help you sorry, just wanted to say what an awesome wife you must be lol good luck with getting your answers and hope your hubby enjoys his cool present :)

They are solitary animals and don't need for a partner. They are nocturnal and you will only see then active from around dusk through the night Mine seem to come out for a few hours then go back to the hide. No you really shouldn't handle gecko's they don't like it, it stresses them and they may even drop a tail by doing so.

If you after a gecko that is visable all day and night is the Strophurus Species like S. Taenicauda (Golden-Tailed Gecko) or S. Ciliaris (Spiny-Tailed Gecko)View attachment 211712View attachment 211713View attachment 211714View attachment 211715View attachment 211716View attachment 211717

Last edited:
Yeah they are on a standard license, I cant put you onto any breeders as im not sure if they have stock.
I would recommend looking through the For sales asap as geckos are pretty scarce at this time of year, even Levis

thanks for the info guys. will be keeping my eyes peeled for some that for sure. will also try and get out of hubby if we wants ones that are there during the day and night or if he really wants to stick to the levis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back