licence check

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahbell

Reaction score
anyone in QLD should check their licences as mine was just a bit stuffed up on NPWS systems

according to them i am licenced to do anything and everything with herps
i.e catch them, keep all sorts of snakes(even sea snakes),harvest for science resons and so on and so on

all this on a rec licence

God that is a worry!!! Not so bad in the hands of a responsible person like you, but can you imagine the 'i can do anything regardless of my ability' kind of person who would take advantage of such a mistake!

Good idea for Qld'ers to check their licences. I wonder if the same thing is possible in NSW?

Inform them!?!? I say you should go catch a some taipans for Greebo to use in his kindergarten presentations. :D

He knows I'm just kiddin'. You do know that, right Greebo?

And besides, if it wern't for Greebo, the site might get a little to "fluffy". I can just see pictures of poodles in tuxes in the gallery if it wern't for the harsh beating we'd get from Darth Greebs. :wink:

i found out about the stuff up because i rang to ask what exactly restricec reptiles were in qld and he look up my file and said i should know because i can keep everything so i todl him that all i had was a rec licence so its fixed on their systems and they are sending out a new licence

just letting everyone else know that sometimes they stuff up

I don't have a taipan but I do have a tiger snake.The kiddies are more than welcome to play with it.
I am not in a good mood!
I just had an OH&S audit of my Deathstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back