Licencing Question.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levold

Reaction score
Hey, I am thinking of getting a Central Bearded Dragon, and know I need to get a Basic License for it. I was wondering though if I went overseas for a couple weeks, Would it be okay for a 'non licensed' family member to feed & care for it while i was away :??
Thanks

no problem mate, and haha yehh deciding what to get is hard, tomorrow im going to look at beardies, BHPs, diamonds and olives and have to decide what to get...not an easy decision!

Similarly it is ok for a non licensed person who is not a family person to care for it on your premise. I would like to know a) If a non licensed person can care for it on their premise (possibly only if you give OEH notice/ask permission for this, which I guees would make sense.)

b) can a licensed person care for it while you are away on their premise and does this require license transactions?

If you want to transfer off premises then you need a letter of authority, especially if the time frame is under 6 months....anyone can care for them on your own property!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back