License Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajandj

Reaction score
OK, as most of you know, i bought a beardie from a local petshop (smacking self on hand)
anyway when l bought him the sign on the enclosure said that he was an eastern bearded dragon. When l filled the log book out, they said he was a central. My question is, will l get into trouble if he is not a central and thats what is in my logbook? And what is the difference between a central and eastern? Can you tell by looking at them which is what?

Attachments

• DSC05294.JPG
    DSC05294.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 92
Put in your book as what they sold it to you as, you can't be held accountable for the Pet Shops' miss-identification.

This happens more often that you would believe, but by going simply off the photo you uploaded I'd confidently that it is a Central Beardy (PM me if you want more info).

Cheers,
John

well, it got the better of me so l went to DSE and told them of my concerns. They did an audit on the pet shop only to tell me if was definately an Eastern the petshop sold me. They have only been dealing in reptiles for 6 - 8 months and have not had any central dragons registered in their logbook. So according to DSE Yoda has to be an Eastern. He ammended my logbook to show Eastern and wrote notes on it becasue l told me that l have been advised that Yoda is central. So, the mistake actually lie back with the breeder that sold them to the petshop. Anyway, at the end of the day l have covered myself. I have been told by many people he is central and i am happy to accept this regardless of what's writen in a logbook.
Thanks
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back