Life In Cold Blood

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_saza

Reaction score
Sir David Attenborough presents Life In Cold Blood, his final series of documentaries... is finally on air!!

Monday 14th April
Channel 9

the great man himself returns for the final time...
if i was wearing a hat, i'd take it off to him..

Attenborough's 'Life of' series are without a doubt my favourite documentaries. The detail in his work is stunning and truly captivating.

I've been waiting for Life in Cold Blood for a long time, and it's great to see it finally on air. If anything like the others, this series should be in about 6 parts. Any ideas as to when they'll be showing the rest?

DVD should be released soon (it has been available overseas since the end of Feb), but it's a shame that they currently don't have any plans to bring it to HD, as it could truly benefit from it.

oh i cant wait for this!. i made sure i had nothing on tonight for that 1 hour :D!

Attenborough's 'Life of' series are without a doubt my favourite documentaries. The detail in his work is stunning and truly captivating.

I've been waiting for Life in Cold Blood for a long time, and it's great to see it finally on air. If anything like the others, this series should be in about 6 parts. Any ideas as to when they'll be showing the rest?

DVD should be released soon (it has been available overseas since the end of Feb), but it's a shame that they currently don't have any plans to bring it to HD, as it could truly benefit from it.

You can buy it through the BBC shop online for about 30 pound delivered.

The show was great! I loved it when the skink went inside the flower and trapped the fly inside it and then ate it.

It was a fantastic first series, I loved the marine dragons, they were awesome.

David Attenborough is such a gentleman, and he certainly has no intention of retiring. :)

Woo! I taped it !
It was good, yea that was my favourite part - the lizard eating inside the flower and heating itself in there too .I saw the book at a shop but it was mostly about exotics and chamelions .Aussie Reptiles are my thing :D

What i want to know is how they got the camera footage in the flower :| :?

Yes it was brilliant, some amazing animals and photography.
I'm sorry to say he has already announced his retirement.

was amazing!, loved the footage of the crocs and the painted turtles! just exceptional.

its a series right? hoping to see some more stuff on snakes next week!

End of an amazing career, and era. I met him many years ago when i scaffolded his house in Richmond in England. A finer person i have never met. I'll miss him.

Oh, I got that wrong then didnt I? lol

He does deserve it though, hes had an amazing career. :)

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back