Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is your new addition VERY Lucky but she is now quite a celebrity,glad to hear she pulled through and keep us informed of how you go with regards to the vet bill situation.
Also after all the interest this thread has gathered i cant believe im the first to ask for some photos to be posted once she has settled in and gotten over her trauatic start to life.

yay i'm so happy for jessica glad you got to bring her home i hope shecontinues to improve. I bet you'll have a great snake there.

will be going into the pet shop 2moro to sort out the vet side of things, and i'll see how i go from there, and i will also post sum pics once shes settled in! Cheers everyone!!

Wow I'm so glad she's ok.. i don't know what i'd do if anythin happened to my little snakey.. Am sooo happy for you :D

cant beat great news first thing on a monday morning!!

glad ur babys ok!! :)

bad news everyone, lucky the snake died, i dont know why? it was doing so good last night, heaps of energy, tryin to bite me,and then today its dead? its look really weird also, i'll post some pics so ya can see wat i mean..

I have been following this thread closely, reading all the ups and downs till now, and I just read your final DOWN! I am so sorry to hear you've lost her in such an awful way. My sincerest condolences to you.

wha!!?

so sorry to hear that!! :(
sounded like all was going so well. :(

oh no:( im so sorry to hear that Jessica :( Now the Pet shop really has to be held accountable, not that it didn't before. My thoughts are with ya.
RIP little lucky :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back