Lizard Enclosure Compatibility

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good Morning, Before asking here, please be assured I have done lots of research and I cannot quite get the answer I need to know. I need help please for an assignment I need to know if the following would be compatible in an enclosure together. Eastern blue tongue, Eastern bearded dragon, Eastern water dragon, Eastern long necked turtle and a Land mullet?

I feel sure that I have worked out that the eastern blue tongue, eastern bearded dragon, eastern water dragon and the land mullet would be compatible, but I'm not too sure if the Eastern long necked turtle would fit in the mix.

I also need to explain why if they all are compatible or why if they are not compatible please. I've found after reading this forum there are a lot of knowledgeable members, so I'm hoping someone can find a minute to help me out.

The turtle would be the one to leave out - they are stealthy ambush feeders and will catch things at the water's edge or bite the tails and toes off the bigger lizards if they go into or near the water.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back