Lizard ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guadalupe

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I bought a bearded dragon and the seller said he was a "western bearded dragon". I am trying to put him on the ebook online and there are two options... pogona minima and pogona minor. the seller is not being helpful. Can someone please tell me which he is?

1_P1010946.JPG

1_P1010939.JPG

He is 12 months old.

You will have to match up with what the seller had him/her under in their books. So I guess you have to try contact him/her.

She said he is a pogona minor
put it down as that then.. i heard a story about the dse doing an inspection on a keeper there where 3 dse ppl in the shed/room, the keeper has elapids,pythons,gekos ect the dse ppl got warned NOT to touch or open anything as work was in progress on various enc's.... next minute one of the dse girls had an enc open saying oh what a lovely olive........ it was a rbb staring her in the face...
so what im saying is the government wildlife workers have bugger all idea.

put it down as that then.. i heard a story about the dse doing an inspection on a keeper there where 3 dse ppl in the shed/room, the keeper has elapids,pythons,gekos ect the dse ppl got warned NOT to touch or open anything as work was in progress on various enc's.... next minute one of the dse girls had an enc open saying oh what a lovely olive........ it was a rbb staring her in the face...
so what im saying is the government wildlife workers have bugger all idea.

That is complete and utter BS. You believe that your a knob. There is some real crap posted on here sometimes.

That is complete and utter BS. You believe that your a knob. There is some real crap posted on here sometimes.
is it...oh ok then.. it just so happens that i know the keeper quite well..so gfy

my friend had an inspection once and the guy was looking in one of the enclosures and he put on his sheet jungle and my friend was like umm coastal lol to funny

There is no Pogona minima.

The animal you have is Pogona minor minor.

There are two other subspecies – P. minor minima and P. minor mitchelli.

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back