Lizard land almost finished!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Scott,
Thanks for the pics
That is an excellent outside enclosure that your lizard species will thrive in.I take my hat off to your building efforts,it really is a terrific job!

Thanks guys
i'm not too sure how much it cost.
we got most of it from wholesales.
plus the incompacy of Hardware House, 6 m of pond liner for 0.5M!?!?!?!

:)

Absolutely fantastic! Great job! :lol:

Bloody Awsome buddy!!! What a great enclosure you have there, you've made me jealous, now, What time does Bunnings shut :)

:p Bloody awsome saikrett you have done a spectacular job on your outside pit.I am extremely jealous i want one,cant wait to see the pit up n running with some critters in there. :p

very impressed mate, want to drop round to my place and do a copy???
Oh, what I would give to have one or a couple of those in my yard

That looks fantastic . :p ... what critters are you planning to put in there?
I especially like the clear laser lite around the front - so the kids can see in without climbing and falling on some poor reptile!!! :lol:
Are you in an area that gets cold in winter??? I was wondering about frost
do you just let them hibernate in winter or put a heat pad in a hide??

I'm going to sus out my yard now ... there has to be a spot for one at my place :wink:

one other thought - would bird netting be enough to keep the nasties out ?? :?

Lizard Land looks awesome saikrett!
I don't think you'll need to buy anything to put in it, if I was a lizard looking for deluxe accomodation, I'd head towards your Lizard Land on my own! Congrats! :D

thanks guys
i'm puting my blueys, beardies, water dragon and murray short necks out there.
I'm planning to construct a concrete cave with a heat lamp in it for the cooler months

It needs snakes :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is truely impressive Saikrett, you should be proud!

Call Don Burke to put you on tv cos its that good and his crap show needs help :lol: :lol:

Cheers Hawkeye

That's AWESOME!
Very well done, congratulations!!
Please give us an update when you put the lizards and turtles in... :D

Very Saikrett,
I want to do the same in my backyard when I eventually move in. Tell me, where did you get the rocks from, they look local from the colour. I've no rocks in my backyard and they're so expensive.

Cheers, Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back