Lizard Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Egernia

Reaction score
It was a rare nice day, particularly at this time of the year, and I had the photography bug. Here's some of the results.

Sess2aps.jpg
Sess5aps.jpg
Sess3aps.jpg
Sess4aps.jpg
Sess6aps.jpg

I've always wanted to get a nice shot of a Frillie all frilled up but this boy never does it for me. Fortunately, he was spooked by a parrot flying by. It wasn't a full frill, but I was lucky that he did even this.

Daisy1aps.jpg
griffonheadaps.jpg

This was taken in the enclosure, hence why the lighting and colours are a little messed up.

It was a rare nice day, particularly at this time of the year, and I had the photography bug. Here's some of the results.

View attachment 320673
View attachment 320674
View attachment 320675
View attachment 320676
View attachment 320677

I've always wanted to get a nice shot of a Frillie all frilled up but this boy never does it for me. Fortunately, he was spooked by a parrot flying by. It wasn't a full frill, but I was lucky that he did even this.

View attachment 320678
View attachment 320679

This was taken in the enclosure, hence why the lighting and colours are a little messed up.
I'm in love with your little frillys. Kimberlys yeh ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I probably sound like a stuck record, but great photos, Oshkii. Particularly like the closeup of the frilly.

I think I may be improving. I personally believe that my photos are looking better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back