Lizard taped to car door handle!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely disgusting but I am not surprised.

The poor Thing.
At least he found the little chap before it died.................................................

in the comments some1 said they thought it was a joke, you don't do stuff like that, how would they like to be taped to a car door handle coompletely terrified.

Will

Could have been worse. usually i would think the tail would have been cut off or pulled off.

I am a pessimist and i say it could have been the photographer who did it. Publicity is what he did it for. Now we know his name is colin cook who wants to be a photographer, and he has a shot of his work in the public.\

Suck on that Sigmund Freud

Could have been worse. usually i would think the tail would have been cut off or pulled off.

I am a pessimist and i say it could have been the photographer who did it. Publicity is what he did it for. Now we know his name is colin cook who wants to be a photographer, and he has a shot of his work in the public.\

Good point....

Although its cruel and all that, he looks kinda funny just chillin there in the tape with a casual as look on his face.

haha me too, I am very pessimistic and funnily enough I thought the exact same thing.

Not condoning that behaviour ....but... the lizard is ok and there is no need for people to get too worked up over it. Plenty more happens in life that is far worse...... What's your thoughts on whaling? How about the Rosedale district violence? How about the Gaza Strip conflict?

Not condoning that behaviour ....but... the lizard is ok and there is no need for people to get too worked up over it. Plenty more happens in life that is far worse...... What's your thoughts on whaling? How about the Rosedale district violence? How about the Gaza Strip conflict?
Yahh but this is a site for reptile lovers so any cruelty to a reptile is magnified x100 and its not nice to see a any animal put in that situation even if it looks funny:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back