lizards and spiders????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well there not poisonness so u can try it but u should just get other advice but it shouldnt hurt

well there not poisonness so u can try it but u should just get other advice but it shouldnt hurt

Try getting bitten by one they are actually quite venomous and apparently some species will bite without much encouragement. They are still good food for dragons although im too much a wimp to pick them up in my hands. I often flip stuff in my outdoor enclosure to allow the dragons to feed on them. Most spiders are good food for most lizards but i would avoid redbacks and other spiders that are obviously quite dangerous such as funnel webs and white tails, but i think most of the time even these wouldnt cause any trouble.

I just got one of these things, they are good for softies like me who dont want to touch huntsmans, it also seems to work well on insects. They also sell 2' tweezers that are great for feeding snakes in bins.
http://www.entosupplies.com.au/?path=1_2_5_602&no_hit

Haha Chris is scared of the big bad spider. Lol

Huntsmans are a nice crunchy snack with a delightful soft centre.

They are still good food for dragons although im too much a wimp to pick them up in my hands.
dont worry mate spiders r my worst fear and if they touch me and im not ashamed i scream like a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back