Lizards for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh you know, if you're really interested, we could always look at shipping them..... :wink:

Sorry Dan but I only ship when I am really really obsessed with an animal, besides with enclosures etc I reckon it would be an absolute pain to ship 'em :( Pity though

It's a shame you'll miss out on this wonderful deal then mate... :lol:

I do know what you mean about the shipping of enclosures though... Especially with glass....

Oh well.... Anyone else?

Your in wollongong right!!! Take them to the november meeting at the south coast herp society meeting in fairy meadow in the hall opposite woolworths and auction them and make a reserve price..... just a thought!!!!!!!

jake0476 said:
Your in wollongong right!!! Take them to the november meeting at the south coast herp society meeting in fairy meadow in the hall opposite woolworths and auction them and make a reserve price..... just a thought!!!!!!!

Yep am in Wollongong. Only issue with taking them to the meetings is I work in the Sydney city, and don't get home till about 8pm.... More a timing issue than anything...

But if someone wants to hire me in wollongong, I'd be glad to consider it..... :lol: I'm worth hiring... Just ask me!!! he he he

Simon_Archibald said:
How old are these Central Netteds dan? It might be worth mentioning that Central Netted Dragons are a short-lived species and that anyone who has seen pictures but knows little about them might buy your adults without knowing. Still, I've spoken to people who've kept them successfully up to four years, but that's the best I've heard of.

Simon Archibald

Simon, I beleive that one of the males is about 2 years old, and the other one is about 1....

Simon_Archibald said:
Cool, thanks dan - I would probably have snapped them up if I wasn't already getting 2 painted dragons, 3 gippsland waters and 2 more eastern waters.

Simon Archibald

No problem Simon.... Are you sure you don't want them as well....? :D They're very interesting lizards with LOADS of character.... <Can't blame me for trying can ya>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back